Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! eSim to normal sim.

Hey all, Can anybody tell me if this would be as simple as doing a sim swap online with a new physical sim or if there's more to it? Cheers!

LukeG91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to send text for TV license alerts.

I know there are similar posts, in forums here, but not quite same as this. I'm pay monthly. No caps. Unlimited texts. Yet I can't send texts to 64488, to enable TV licence text alerts. I've sent texts to other, similar premium text numbers, but alwa...

Jaycegeek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Current Contract Question - Number Move

Hello,I ordered an iphone recently and I wished to exchange it for a different model, when I rang today they said on the phone that due to the difference in the normal vs pro model that it could not be an exchange and that I would need to return the ...

SL5K by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay off contract

I would like to pay the rest of my contract please and can’t figure how to do this

Lucy222 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! free numbers

are 03457 numbers free ,allowed with my monthly contract

mike2249 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim not arrived

Hello. I ordered a SIM card last week Friday it said it would take 3 working days but is expected to come next working day. I still haven’t received it? Would I please be able to collect it from one of your stores

Leesean97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data

Hi mine and my daughters mobile data isn’t working and I don’t owe any money on my bill

Gemma24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim upgrade

I've upgraded my sim only deal and need to activate new SIM however I don't have my old SIM anymore to receive the texts that allow me to do so. Is there a way round this or will I need to call O2 and get them to do it from their end. Thanks

Jfk1971 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos