Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sync-1

I do have apple watch added, I have letter telling me Airtime Plain is £5.00 to add it, which is understood and not my query. Ye on my bill I have this Sync-1 for 7.09. Why the different of 2.09 each month and where was this made clear that adding wa...

trevf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill!

says my phone bill is £100 this month, it should be £27 or something?

Jc23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

how do I view my data usage for the last few days?

JoJostar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device Plan

I was wondering if I would be able to pay some money off my device plan 

Resolved! Calls barred

A couple months ago, are bill went huge due 2 a family problem, the 265£ debt has been paid , and its 2 weeks into my new billing period, yet it says calls barred still from my device what do I have 2 do?

Moomoo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel order

Hi I would like to cancel my order as I don’t need it anymore I rang earlier on today and they said I will get an email in an hour to say if it’s been cancelled but I have not received an email

Resolved! Amazon music

I have been charged for Amazon music the last two weeks which I didn’t even realise I was signed up to and don’t use

bowenbc1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add another contract

How can I add another contract to my account please 

Katie221 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting a new phone

Hey I am looking to buy a new phone with a contact but my credit score is low is there anyway I can still buy the phone please

Katie182 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos