Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch

Hi I’m looking at getting a Apple Watch on pay monthly but it’s asking what number I’ll be using it with and i want to use it with a different phone then the one on my account here is it possible

Pam1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Trying to pay my bill but doesn't seem to working also your system seems to be playing up?

Paul111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 stopping me from getting a mortgage!

Hi,I am currently in the process of applying for a mortgage, but I have been refused due to a missed payment (that I was not aware of). Back in October 2017 I cancelled my contract, as I did not want to renew it, as I was moving to America in a few w...

Mel-b by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

Hello, My phone is using so much data all of a sudden. When I add on bolt ons it goes in 5mins. Have checked my phone and everything seems normal.

Timbo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data connection failures

I have been trying to contact o2 for over 2 weeks as my mobile data is not connecting!!! Say no internet connection when not near WiFi but have mobile data package that I’m paying for and can’t use!!!

number change over

I got a new sims free contract but i wanna keep my old number.How do i keep my old number on my new monthly contract?

jellyfish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boost Box

Hi - I am a personal user ( not business ) and have poor signal in my house from iphone XS.I am about to start working from home and am adding a second number for business using dual e sim.I can see that business users can purchase a boost box to imp...

Monty2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mast Down SS0 9DY area

How long till this is repaired i am paying for a service that i cannot even use and cannot get in contact with anyone to let me know when this will be resolved. This is very aggravating as i have just upgraded my services and cannot even use them. An...

Mast by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

mast

Hallo any idea when the mast will be fixed in NW9 5UG is caulsing a lot of issues for me

Karl-wey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos