Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! copies of previous bills

How do I download copies of previous bills, I need previous 18 months. Used to be able to download them, I can now only get previous 6 months. When did this change??

Bryan26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

I am trying to cancel my contract but can not get through to anyone on the phone. As soon as I get through after the automated service and the line rings the phone is put down. Can not talk to anyone on chat as there isn't an option to cancel contrac...

Jade1991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I been cut off

I been cut off and I am on payment plan 

Sue6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

Hi I messaged over few weeks back I needed my dates changed over to Co.e out on direct debt on 15 th every month when I get payed as changed job I've looked on my app says coming out on 2nd January when no money will be in there reason why I wanted i...

Resolved! Bundle

When I upgraded my phone I added on some extras, insurance and calm membership, these came at a cheaper price/free with my upgrade.I can't find any info of these extras on my new contract or in my O2 account also can't get through to speak to anyone....

Kelly29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled order

I have tried to cancel an order that was in stock at the time, courier couldn’t find my house (billing address), then product out of stock. Have cancelled supposedly but order showing as complete, tariff has changed to the cancelled items new terms. ...

Devi1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cash Back Claim

Can anyone please tell me where I can access a receipt for my latest upgrade in order to claim the cashback offer? TIA.

Holly111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order ms- [Personal details removed]

Good morning, I have order a new device this morning and I have recieved an email saying its not in stock however would I be able to change the device to a different one please

Resolved! Free 3 month Disney+ has cancelled my existing subscription

Well like most others i got the "text this number" for 3 months free disney+ as a special gift from 02. I did that and they cancelled my current disney+ added as an extra and have not enabled disney+ again If you go into your 02 and look in extras it...

Phone unlock - no codes are working!

HiI'm trying to get my old Samsung S7 working with a new SIM from a different provider. I know the SIM is fine as I have tried it in my current phone and it works. On starting up the phone, I get asked for a SIM PIN code (provided by Virgin Media), e...

lisaspoon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos