Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

I'm abroad and unable to use my phone to call or receive calls

New contract, data out of sync between contracts

So I recently upgraded and moved from 5gb to 20gb of data. But whilst the o2 app recognises the data limit, my phone does not, so I can no longer make or receive phone calls. I live in thr countryside with no WiFi hotshots and rely on data usage. My ...

Bethhq by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent!!! Updated tariff now no signal on sim since

I have no way to context yous as I have no service. I need service as I am going away this weekend on a trip. This has happened straight after yous updated my tariff I’ve messaged yous on Facebook aswell. Please try sort this ASAPThanks Niamh

Nev23- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill overdue

Hi mate I didn’t pay my last bill because I had financial problem so I would like to pay 22 January all outstanding balance could please give extension time

Jabriil12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaint

I took out 2 sim only contracts for myself and my husband and trying to get watch airtime plans added on has been impossible. This involves 2 more credit searches and I am getting declined as o2 say too many applications. I wrote to the credit referr...

Ali12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

Good morning Hope you can help me ? I want to change my monthly payment date. I pay my bill the 26th every month I want to change it to the 28th of every month hope this can be done I would be very grateful.many thanks charley wilson

Cw2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for calls to Ireland

Why would I be charged for a call from Uk to Ireland if O2 do not charge roaming.

She by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Phones Direct - O2 Monthly tariff

 Hello all, I bought a new phone via Mobile Phones Direct in December 2021. The O2 tariff was advertised as £17 per month including VAT. However, I am actually being charged £20 per month. I have tried calling and cannot get through and the chat func...

Screenshot_20220112-200021_Outlook.jpg
Debagio by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos