Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My next phone bills on the 16th

Hello, I’m just wondering if it’s possible to extend my next phone bill charges that are coming out on the 16th in a few days just until the 26th please. I’m struggling to come up with the funds due to Christmas. I’ve never missed a payment but due t...

Dean20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G Sim

How long does it take for a new 5G SIM card to be activated to get a signal on a new O2 phone

Resolved! Add a second line to existing account

I am an account holder on pay monthly, could I add a second line for my son on my existing account ? Or would I have to do a complete new credit check and application ?

Fatwack69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with bill

Just had a message saying I’m getting disconnected and I need my phone as I have three kids live with my mum I need my phone for kids

Carla28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

Hello! I was ordered online from O2 an iPhone and Pay monthly Sim card at the beginning of January. I made Upfront cost of 800 pounds. I have received a 2years contract and a document regarding credit information. On the 5th January you send me an em...

Ivaylovag by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leave 02

Hi I see my contract finishes on the 1st February and I would like to end my pay monthly charges for 02 and keep the same number for pay as you go. Please can you tell me how I need to do this? Nasim Butt

Nasim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change direct debit date

Can I please change the direct debit date on my account to the 3rd of each month please? This is due to being paid on the last working day and guaranteed funds.

Loz788m by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

I'm abroad and unable to use my phone to call or receive calls