Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Free 3 month Disney+ has cancelled my existing subscription

Well like most others i got the "text this number" for 3 months free disney+ as a special gift from 02. I did that and they cancelled my current disney+ added as an extra and have not enabled disney+ again If you go into your 02 and look in extras it...

Phone unlock - no codes are working!

HiI'm trying to get my old Samsung S7 working with a new SIM from a different provider. I know the SIM is fine as I have tried it in my current phone and it works. On starting up the phone, I get asked for a SIM PIN code (provided by Virgin Media), e...

lisaspoon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my Pay Monthly plan

Hello, I signed upto O2 around 3 weeks ago now, so I'm out of the initial 14 day cooling off period unfortunately, but would like to know if there's any possible way I can cancel the plan without receiving excess charges? I haven't been at work for t...

Resolved! Change billing date

Good morning I was told that any time I was ready I could message and change my billing date, is that possible to do so now?

Ishhara by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new Laptop

Really annoyed with o2. been with them for 7 years or more. 1st contract phone was the new iphone 8 costing around 1,000. the £1,000 with my bills were all paid on time. I then decided to go with Samsung Galaxy. so I changed over this cost was £849.0...

Resolved! Sim Only Mod Term Upgrade

Hi Guys, I notice the option to upgrade my sim package, I currently pay £20 a month but can see new customers can get more data for the same price. So I checked and to my surprise I can see the option for me to select this very package. If I selected...

Wod by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of number

HiI have two mobiles (A and B) in my name on pay monthly contracts with o2. I want to change one mobile (B) to my wife. She now has a new pay monthly o2 sim and wants to keep the number on mobile B. What is the best way to transfer mobile B number fr...

GGP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

Hi i tried doing sim swap online and it says a code will be sent to my number. However i can't recieve the code because my sim isn't registered

Skirkman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Double billed

Evening all I have recently upgraded to a new contract supplied by Mobile Phone Direct. Now I've logged back in to the app and checked my account I have been double billed. £35 for the old contract and already another £35 for the new one despite only...

Spongy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos