Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! £250 taken out of my account

28th November O2 took £250 out of my bank account when I got an upgrade even though they said they would wave this upfront cost. I have been trying to get this back ever since, spending over 12 hrs on the phone with no success. I have had 3 contracts...

paul39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simcard

Good evening my simcard doesn't work, you can send me a replacement simcard

Arpad1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone contract.

Hi before Christmas I dropped my phone and now the screen doesn't work and didn't have insurance on it. I still have over 12 months on the contract which I know i still will have to pay. Is there any way I could take out another contract with yoursel...

Andy84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Message not sent, number incorrectly formatted

Hi all, I've just switched the O2 from Three on a SIMO deal. I provided my PAC code as part of the sign up process so I could keep my existing number. The new sim arrived and I had a text telling me to text the word swap to complete the porting proce...

Paul1980 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Hi there I’m gonna pay my bill on Friday 

Galaxy Watch 3 remote connection issues.

If your like me and have just bought the Galaxy watch 3 lte on O2 and are having issues with making and receiving calls when remotely connected to your watch (not bluetooth) then read on.1. Open wearable app on phone scroll down to Accounts and back ...

Wiggywiz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Texts won’t send

None of my texts seem to be sending everything else is working fine

Olivia3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos