Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! where do i enter my PAC code

I have just ordered a SIM card from O2 to replace my current network provider from Virgin Mobile. I requested my PAC code from Virgin (easy...done online) and I am now unsuccessfully trying to register this PAC code with O2. After searching for some ...

AllyPally by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g coverage

On coverage map it shows I can't get 5g yet my phone is showing 5g any ideas why

Gavin89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long to transfer number ?

I filled out a form to keep my number yesterday morning, but haven’t had any confirmation of this going through and so far my number hasn’t moved. How long does it take usually ? Thankyou

Resolved! Contract

Hi i changed my contract back in August 2021 and go free Disney plus for free for 6months it is know time to renew do i have to go into store to do this or can i do it over the phone Thank you june howes

Jh5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't verify my card

I am new to 02 this is my first contract with them. 02 said they couldn't verify my bank details but the upfront payment for the phone has been taken from my account (the one they said they couldn't verify). This doesn't make sense to me and now i am...

DF94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone cut off

How can I contact o2 whilst my calls are barred? 

Lekky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rewards

I had a balance of 6.20 gbp on my rewards account and also accumulated 3.00 gbp in rewards to add to it on 04/01/2022. I added this to my save in o2 rewards and now my balance is 6.00 gbp, so they have taken 3.20 back. How does that work ???

Stewby22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi I am still waiting for my order when I chose it was saying in stock and will be delivered next day but after choosing now its saying its not in stock can some one help when my phone will be delivered thanku

U-S by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activating sim

How can I activate a new sim after loosing your old phone I can't call or receive texts to the number as I have lost the phone