Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Monthly Extras

Can you please me ,eat know how to cancel my monthly payment for Disney. I don’t use Disney and don’t want to be paying for something I don’t use

Kath51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill Help

Is it possible to get an extension on my bill as I can’t pay it this month??

Ready042 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple music

So got 6months apple music but when I click the msg it's not updated my subscription on apple

Davec1976 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel

Why am I being charged each day for o2 travel when I’ve not made any calls or texts and my data is off? I’m currently in USA

Shirleyb1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About my bill

Hello I'm sorry but I can't pay my bill till Thursday 27 but I would like to know if you keep me on till then and soon as the 27th come I will pay it it beacuse I've had covid and I've not been paid a lot of so I could only pay for my rent and I'm so...

Luci by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

How long for sim to arrive. Placed order online today with my PAC code details but this expires on 26/01 and I’m panicking now that I won’t switch in time

Mizpah68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to receive calls since joining O2

I have recently joined O2 from Virgin mobile (about a month). I requested a pac code from Virgin mobile which I received and passed it on to O2 to port over my number. Since the time of joining I was unaware I wasn't receiving calls as I did receive ...

MLG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of contract

Why are o2 trying to charge me the same amount that I currently pay per month for my phone plus data ect when my contract ends?My phone will be paid for, so surely I should just be paying sim only charges. They think I should pay £20.82 for 3gb, plus...

ray1966 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What happens if order isn’t accepted?

I’ve just made an order with upfront costs, if it’s not accepted will they refund the upfront costs? thanks in advance!

Lucy6787 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract ended, still get charged

Hi, my contract ended since 21 November 2021. Yet I still get charged every month even though I opted out for an upgrade. When I cancelled the direct debit, I received a message for an unpaid bill. What do I do to resolve that issue?

Guid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos