Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cant receive texts after porting over to O2 from EE. Pleas help!

Hi, I like many others it seems on this forum have not been able to receive texts (SMS) after porting over to O2 from EE. My port started Friday morning and was complete by around 2-3 o'clock. I have an iPhone 13 pro max.I was not able to receive SMS...

Tony77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Weird call

Today I received a missed call from my wife. Nothing weird in that except her phone was next to mine at the time and she was sat next to me nowhere near the phones. Anyone know what caused that or had similar?

mark2423 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GPRS charge

Hi, I have a o2 business account with 3gb data. I am now seeing GPRS call charges often from like 3am. Only a few quid but they add up. Is this a form of data use and if so is it cos I’ve exceeded the 3gb? it’s almost impossible to buy more data for ...

Resolved! Cancel Spotify

Hi how do I cancel Spotify if I do it threw my mobile contract? 

Scott25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Turkey/Greece

We’ve been charged for Roaming in Turkey but we stayed in Greece - is there anything we can do about this please?

Resolved! Bolt-on rollover calculation broken?

I have 500MB data per month and sometimes I run out and so add a data bolt-on, which rolls over. However, twice now, I have ended up with a huge drop in what's left on 'reset day'...This time I added a 1GB bolt-on. So I would expect that on the first...

aswiseman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

Hi I recently upgrade my phone and got it all set up. But rather than my data starting at 0gb it's at 99gb out of 100. This is before even using my data. Why is this?

RobT93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Close an account from abroad - Livechat? Email?

Hello - I've just noticed that I still have an open pay monthly account for a UK number that I thought had been closed.I haven't been in the UK for years and this number has been un-used for a long time, draining an old bank account that is now close...

kazium by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor indoor (and outdoor) signal.

I have a pay monthly SIM, which was fine before I moved. I now live in Stourport, DY13 8DN, and whilst the coverage map suugests that all should be well, afraid not. The indoor phone signal is almost non existent, and immediately outside it is broken...