Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Just joined as a virgin o2 volt package customer

Virgin have cancelled my phone sim before I’ve received my new o2 sim… is this what to expect from the new mobile super power… luckily I can cancel within 14 days

Jamesmca by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Hii I was late paying my last months phone bill and last night at about 1am I paid it I think I paid the full amount but my phone has not yet turned back on so I still can’t ring people and still can us my 4g could please assist me to help with the p...

Ck_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hi for some reason my payments no longer come out as a direct debit and I now have to go on the app to pay which makes my payments show up as late payments. Can this be changed back

A56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New customer

Hi AllOn Monday I ordered a new phone and sim through o2. They said it could take 24 hours to review my order it’s now Thursday and I haven’t heard anything about it but they have taken my money. I’ve tried phoning a couple times but got fobbed off o...

Eric22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

I want to know if my order was accepted or not ? Its been more than 24hrs

Nykola by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing number

Hi there, I have a new number but I was not able to change it on the website, can you please update my number for the delivery for my new device please. My new number is [Personal details removed]

Postcode not recognised by O2 online shop

I want to take out a contract with O2 but my new postcode is not registered with them what can I do as no one at the call centre could help me? Everyone else now seems to have my new postcode listed just not O2.

Resolved! Payment can’t be made with my card

Payments can’t be made for both my devices with my card normally it works but today it’s not never had this problem since I’m paying with same card for a year .

Jafar95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Customer service

Morning, does anyone knows how to contact O2 without spending a long time on the phone?I've tried online chat but the team is busy, tried to book a call back, but they haven't got any time available. It seems impossible to talk to them

Resolved! Start a conversation

I am trying to add a spend cap to 1 of my accounts, it would seem that the only way to do this is to start a conversation….what an absolute pathetic method of communication..this takes the biscuit for being the biggest waste of space on the entire si...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos