Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! spend cap charged

hello I have just joined O2 and have unlimited texts, phones messages and 30GB of data, so loads of allowance available I am in the UK and now have a charge against my spend cap why is this please

stephen14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment date

Good morning I would like to change my direct debit date to coincide with my monthly pay day please

Matt20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! paying my bill when abroad

HiI work on a cruise and have been at sea for 8 weeks now, I have just berthed in the caribban and found that the last 2 payments have been missed and I've been cut off, I have tried to call about 5 different numbers O2 give out for customer service ...

Resolved! i have 2 payment in one sim

this sim card i used to be now is under my brother name before but when I upgrade last 2020 May I ask O2 If or I can put this number in my name and i will pay month under my name so it mean to say i pay this in my account starting when I upgrade but ...

ronuela31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2 - it's easier to find the Holy Grail

Dear god how impossible it is to actually leave O2? This is an Ipad with a SIM so ringing 202 or whatever isn't an option - ok messing around online shows despite having a Leaving Us page, it doesn't actually let you leave you have to ring which I ca...

Craig14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returns

Hi everyone, I recently upgraded from a SIM only to phone , the device I used for about three weeks had lots of bugs and wasn't fit for purpose I have seen on the various tech sites and the official company site that a update is due ... Anyway I did ...

Rash0007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty laptop

Hi I am trying to call customer services but keep getting cut off. We have had our Lenevo laptop for around 10 days and when I just went to put it on charge I noticed a small crack has appeared next to the usb c port. This device is always kept in a ...

Glen21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HMRC access code text

I joined O2 last week and whilst messages works fine access codes from HMRC are not arriving.

Joe17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for unrecieved texts

I have been charged whilst in America for 15 texts I did not receive all from the same number 07802000332 plus 2 from 0901 I know nothing about ?

Jean3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos