Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unable to receive Calls

I swapped to O2 from EE and my EE sim is now not active and when i call my number it goes to O2 Voice Mail but no calls are coming to my phone. Has the sim that O2 has sent me not taken on my old number.

Sam1980 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! account holder for three separate telephones

hi I am the account holder (bill payor) for three phones for three different people and i can go onto my account and see everything. However the two other users cannot see their own data without logging into my account which shows all three bills and...

stephen14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! about the return of the tariff and the continued suspension of the tariff

1. I never used my line when I was in Turkey. However, a payment of 127.80 lira was taken from me. This is too much for me. I want a refund for this unfair payment.2. I don't want my plan to continue. However, on my o2 account, it says "9 days left u...

igozel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit Referral Assistance

I am an 02 Customer and due to moving to a new build I cant seem to obtain an additional line. I have emailed the given address at the end of the ordering stage but I have no response other than the automated one. Can anyone advise on what steps to t...

Resolved! 2 year Phone Contract has ended yesterday

Hi, my 2 year phone contract has ended yesterday and o2 has automatically put me on to an o2 Refresh Unlimited 5GB monthly contract. Can I leave it like this and then upgrade in a few months time?

CSlevin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outlook problem

Hello. This morning I was unable to receive email attachments. I use outlook with my email address being n.cartwright**Personal info** I still receive my emails but if there is a photo, document, pdf file etc it is not attached. I visited my local O2...

Raich by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

I have a new phone which has come with a new sim card. I can not see that there is a micro sd card. Does this need to be purchased separately or should it come with the sim card and new phone?

Karen0144 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Not Provisoned

Hi All Only just joined o2. PAC code provided and my switch day is today.My old SIM has stopped working as expected (Lebara), but my new o2 sim says "Sim Not Provisioned" Is this just temporary as today is switch day?! TIA

Resolved! Live chat

Hello why is the no live agent any more

Emma54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile roaming

I’m going on a Mediterranean cruise will my package work?

BobbyB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos