Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Cancel my connection

Hello I am travelling abbroad and need to cancel my contract. Its is getting really difficult. Please help/. .

ABROAD99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

5 days since I last had signal in my apartment.

Very unhappy. Last time I had internet it was 5 days ago. The network coverage checker says "we are onto this" but nothing changed.I need to have a phone connection at my place for work and to speak to family and friends and o2 is letting me down.It'...

Luca by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch to 02

What is the progress with my Pac please? I'm switching from Vodafone to yourselves

Mef by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number port

Hi, How much time does it take to port a number, I was on 3 mobile, inserted the 02 sim in my new mobile Sunday afternoon around 2:00, still the number has not changed. Thanks

Milap by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

International calls

I have purchased the International bolt on’ for an extra £3 to my sim Only contract. Does this allow me to receive calls from the Uk as I am currently in Africa and make calls as well?

Emk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting O2

Does anyone know how to contact O2 when you have left without having a large phone bill? I have received a text from them saying I owe them money but, as I have left, I cannot log in to my account to view my bill. I am sure that I owe them nothing as...

Rmac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to upgrade

I am trying to upgrade my iPhone 11 to an iPhone 12 pro max but I still need to pay off £470 of it. When I upgraded from the iPhone 8 + to the iPhone 11 I was able to use the money from recycling it to pay it off at the same time as buying the new ph...

Payment

If I pay my phone bill 3 days befor I have to I don’t have to pay for 2 bills do I

Cameron12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

can't receive sim swap text

Trying to swap my sim because have got no service. It asks you to put a code in recieved by text in order to do this but I cannot recieve said text because I have no signal! Please help!

RRob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos