Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Xbox series s

Hi could anyone tell me if I could order the Xbox, and next month when my upgrade iss due still order my new phone? I'm just asking as when I've looked it says only 1 credit agreement at a time

Resolved! New contract and credit referall

Does anyone know how long it's supposed to take for a contract to go through please? I ordered my new contract and handset on the 1st March and I still can't gain access into my O2 account via the app. I was told it was due to be delivered on the sec...

Resolved! New upgrade

So I recently just paid off my device plan and upgraded to a new phone, the new phone comes with a new sim with a new airtime plan, does that mean I'll have a new number? If so how would I go about keeping the old number but having a new airtime plan...

Resolved! Making a payment

Trying to pay my bill and I keep getting told to try again 

Reidy20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling USA from UK

how much does it cost to make a call from the UK to the USA

CozH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hi, can anyone tell me why O2 took my money as soon as I signed up for pay monthly? Do I pay a month in advance? I signed up on 15th Feb 2022 and they took the money strait away (16/02/2022) does this mean they will take next payment on 16th March 20...

star_kid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No confirmation email

I’ve been charged for a device on pay monthly but not received a confirmation email. When I tried to pay it said payment failed but it’s took it out my account???

Dd0001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Downloading and printing monthly bill

I have 2 handsets, both on pay monthly through 1 bank account. I can download and print one of the monthly invoices but not the other. The latter shows "DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid." How do I restify this ?

OldJohn1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Left O2, can't access old bills!

Hi all I left O2 in January 2021, moving to a service provider who had better roaming charges in a country I was working away in for the first three months of 2021. However I now find I can't access and download my O2 bills.There is no email address ...

cplev by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos