Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Egypt

Does the £4.99 daily bolt on for international travel outside of Europe cover Egypt?

Xxxxxx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New build not listed

Hi, I am trying to buy a SIM-only contract but my address is not listed on the site (I moved into a new build about 3 months ago). I tried to ring sales but they weren't able to help either. I was advised to contact Royal Mail to get my address regis...

Sbz93 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking

What does it mean 'your phone is not personalized' when trying to unlock the device?

Davey99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone returned not received

I bought a pixel 6 monthly contract phone from o2 but after purchasing it I saw it was cheaper on eBay, so I tried to cancel the order I was told to refuse delivery and so I was planning to refuse the delivery.. but my brother signed for the phone, I...

Resolved! Spend cap

Good morning, Anyone know how much is it possible to spend on your monthly tariff for any purchase over your phone number? I'm trying to purchase something from PS Store using my phone number to buy a game which cost 89£, so the amount could go on my...

Gytmeris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! waiting number to transfer

Yesterday I gave my CODE TO O2 for my number to transfer to my new sim card,can anybody tell me how long this takes thank you

Biscuit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill for airpods

Hi there, I’ve recently started a pay as you go for the airpod 3rd gen and I’m wondering if the money gets taken straight out my bank or if I have to pay on the app like I do my phone, I also need to know the day of the month the bill comes out, than...

Jesswells by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End 02 airti

After several attempts at trying to connect with an agent , I am not sure what to do.I am out of contract, but still being billed for airtime, which is not being used.

Ls05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot use my o2 app

Hi,I recently moved over from Virgin and got a pay monthly sim from yourselves. To keep my old number I believe I have to get the my o2 app and follow steps that way, nonetheless I was going to use the app for deals etc anyway. So, when I first made ...

Looqaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos