Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Final Bill

Hi. After cancelling my contract I was disconnected on 4th Feb 2022. Unable to view final bill online or via the app. Pay manually so no DD active. How can I view my final bill so I can pay it?

LukeP81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port Time

Hi,I rang yesterday to move my old Vodafone number to my new O2 sim. 2 questions:1, how long should this take.2, should I use my old sim until the port is complete, or should I be using my new sim/number? And wait for the text to the new number. Than...

Tdburg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel airtime contract

Hi what cancellation do I have to give on my airtime contracr

kc59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I apply loyalty discount to account

I have just started an upgrade on my account for the second phone on the account. The gentleman said I am entitled to a 20% discount and gave me a code and told me to type in loyalty. I cannot remember what to do, can you advise me

Kim02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change to another network sim only but keep device plan?

Hi there! I've now finished my airtime contract but I have another year to go on my device plan. Is it possible for me to switch networks/cancel my sim plan and continue with my device plan? Or will they make me pay my device plan outright if I no lo...

Freyblah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number

Good morning, I’ve recently got a new SIM card number contract with a new number but I’d like to keep my old one. The old number that I would like to keep is [Personal details removed]

Eduard1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

Hello I need help my phone is saying is saying I have no signal and won’t let me log in to my o2

Lozboz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct Debits

I have £26.83 DD for my mobile payments but another DD for £28 which I don't understand. There are no bolt ons showing in My O2 or extras for anything. The amount is the same every month. Any ideas what it may be? Is there a sports bolt on that I'm n...

Resolved! New phone

Hi. I had a New phone yesterday and had same number as my previous one. New SIM says no registered network. Does it take full 24 hours to register? Am I supposed do something?

Liz_Maria by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No update

Morning,I order a pay monthly sim on Sunday but had no update, please can someone tell me what’s happening please. many thanks rebecca crosby

Becky83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos