Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I have recently upgraded from pay as you go to a contract but there is still 2 bills on my account the contract monthly bill and the pay as you go bill? Why is this when i have upgraded?

Resolved! Switch deals not available?

I'm coming to the end of my current 24 month SIM only tariff and can see some deals that look really good on the comparison sites. For instance:https://www.uswitch.com/mobiles/sim-only-deal/1d5d0cacac8a54579cb04a0033bb76c3dd9dd862/?position=3&list=co...

Resolved! Free roaming in Europe

A friend of mine recently went to Greece but his "free roaming" did not work until he called O2 and "activated" it. Is this a typical issue and you need to notify O2 about your travel with Europe free zone, or this was just a glitch with his phone?

Deska by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for roaming outside the EU even though both mobile data and roaming data were off

I have been charged by O2 a whopping £42 for allegedly using 13Mb of data in Serbia on my iPhone 12 mini. We were on holiday in Romania then drove into Serbia but I turned off my roaming data and my mobile data as a whole. I have called 202 to compla...

Porting my number

Good afternoon, Have seen a few people seem to have had similar issues to myself lately and posted on here to get resolved. On Thursday my number was ported over from EE but ever since I’ve been left with No Service! I’ve tried speaking to CS as well...

MPhillips by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting hasn't worked, now without service

Hello, I switched from Three to o2 with a new SIM (physical). I have now lost service on both SIMS. I phoned support yesterday and they said the porting had occurred and we went through the various technical steps on the iPhone without success. They ...

Resolved! SIM only

I have ordered SIM , not received yet. May I know the reason why is not delivered pls Thanks.

Nithin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

I ordered a new phone on contract on Friday and paid extra and it said it was coming on Saturday but nothing has arrived

Lool by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Additional number

Hi, I want to port my daughters number from vodaphone to 02 under my account - it’s currently pay as you go, but feel she needs a very small contact now. i don’t know who to speak to as can’t find a number, or the messaging assistant isn’t on at the ...

HLK123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No intetnet

I am currently on holiday in Australia but am unable to get internet access except on Wi-Fi. Any suggestions?