Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Did not recieve SIM

Hi. I ordered a pay monthly SIM on 16th march, why have I not received this still?

Teejay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Price increase

Hi all, Just had a text to say my bill is going up, i have only just joined for god sake. Why an increase so soon? Also the text says there will be an increase of 7.8% inline with inflation. Combined with the annual price rise of 3.8% Why dont they j...

Hagus72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling number

Hi I pay monthly so my bank takes out £15 for my bundle every time. I have just moved back to Australia and not sure how to cancel the payment coming out. Can someone help me stop this from happening or cancel my number as I won’t be using it anymore...

Resolved! Sim Failure

All of a sudden I get this message ‘sim failure’can anyone offer advice?I’ve backed up my phone. I’ve taken the sim out and put it back. Turned the phone off and on. nothing! I can only use my phone with a WiFi connection

WhatsUp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund

Hi Good Evening all. I've upgrade to s22 but IVE pay extra payments for Phone Charger but 02 send back phone and phone charger back to warehouse. So can get Refund £56.62 please.Thanks in ADVANCE

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My new sim

I ordered a new sim and I can’t figure out on how to keep my phone number. Also I’m with Virgin media broadband and not sure on exactly how to confirm the double data.

Resolved! Fraudulent activity - customer services won't help

Someone has set up 4 accounts using my address, and not paid their bills. I now keep receiving letters from o2 requesting payment and threatening further action, despite having told o2 customer services numerous times that this person has never lived...

Resolved! Refund

I have applied for my refund after returning my device at the o2 store. I have tapped my card against the card machine but I have not gotten my refund yet its been a couple of hours. is this delay normal?

pixel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos