Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Device payment and living abroad

Hi I’m looking to chat to customer services about my device, payments and living abroad. Is there an email or instachat I can contact privately ?

SR3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming charges

I’m travelling to Cape Verde wondering what roaming zone it falls under 

Ross25987 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade gone wrong

On Thursday 14th I paid off my device and chose to upgrade. On the upgrade page it emphatically stated that I could click and collect that day. Being away in Chester for a couple of days I chose to do so in that store. Not long after I placed the ord...

MJB83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Hi, I’m a little confused I’m on a sim only contract paying £10 a month and my monthly payments have gone up to £11.17 with no prior warning? It’s obviously not a massive increase but what’s the point in having a contract if you can just alter it. Ca...

Sam35 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is my SIM card

I ordered my pay monthly SIM card on the 9th/10th April I had a email confirmation saying that I need to watch out for my sim in the post but it’s been over a week and I still haven’t had the SIM card can you please tell me what is going on I need a ...

Katie28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is it ever possible to speak to a human from o2???😳

This company goes from bad to WORSE,I only want to speak to an actual person about putting a spend cap on a contract sim, AND for the fourth day in a row the "advisors are all busy" REALLY??

SSDD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone delivery

I ordered an IPhone 13 Pro Max with GUARANTEED next day delivery yesterday however it says the delivery date is expected on the 19th instead of today (16th)

Raph by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I find out my phone number number by serial?

Help me, please!I am in Ukraine now.I have lost the package from my second sim.I am in roaming, LIFECELL operator, i cant text NUMBER on 2020Help me to find out it!!!

Anton2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 new account

About ago four week I opened o2 account 12months first days working perfect I second day swap old number to o2 new number and try connect apple watch 7 cellular so everthing try connect add plan 5£ monhts okey waiting when activating but notthing and...

zen1a by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos