Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 25 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Can i cancel my contract?

I joined o2 two months ago, however ever since i have been back at work my internet is very slow, but i depend on it for the majority of my work. I was wondering if i could 'upgrade' (as it says im eligible) to a 1 month contract and then cancel it t...

Potential fraud?

I have just received a letter from O2, regarding an iPad Pro ?And a 48 month device plan ?Mobile broadband no xxxxxxxxxxxxI know nothing about this?

St1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract queries

I’ve already cancelled the contract in July and one of your colleagues helped arrange this cancellation. He told me that you would charge me another month, so I left my bank account until August. However, you sent me an email that you would charge me...

Zinnia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei battery for pocket hotspot

Hello. My battery for my pocket hotspot is completely dead. Won’t charge at all. How do I get a replacement considering I pay monthly for it?

Lav88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to talk to customer services

Need to talk to customer services and doesn’t matter what options I take on the call I get hung up on. Sick of having my phone restricted by them when my payment date is the 10th of the month and they cut me off 10 days before the bill is due every m...

Charley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G

I have 2 phones both iphone 11s both on same xontract. One allows me to select activate 4 G calls and the other instructs me to speak to o2 who are not available to answer questions. Any suggestions?

Scuta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment date

Does anyone know how I would go about changing the date my payment comes out?Thanks

X20katie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

International cal's

Hi,I can't make any cals to poland, when i try to call it show a mesagw that my calls are blocked

Kajakasia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei media pad

Im trying to find how much i have left to pay on my media pad on my 02 and all Its showing me is the bill. Can anyone help me Understand as cant find the contract i had either

KARL3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming not working

Hi, I’m on holiday in Europe and my phone is not working. I can not use internet or make any phone calls. Can anyone help please ? I’m not able to call o2

Olaw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos