Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

So i cancelled my contract within the 14 day cooling off period, but I need to wait 30 days before its cancelled, will i need to play anything or will the contract just end?

DaSHBruh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dongle reurned

I have returned a dongle but it and airtime are still on my account how do i make sure they are cancelled, dongle has been received back at o2 according to track and trace

Bigmally by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Credit Not Showing On My Account

I was given a £60 credit on the 21st April and assured it was showing on my account, even though I couldn't see it! My bill payment was taken from my bank account on the 26th April, but the credit wasn't applied. Now I can't get hold of a customer se...

Chez4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! High bill

Hello,My usual monthly bill is about 30 pounds. In March I saw it stated for a -182, and this month for a -142 pounds. I looked through charges etc, and even with some small charges it didn't add up to those sums. Can someone please help me understan...

AC27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I have just upgraded my phone but can see a new DD has been set up in my bank and the old one is still there. Do I need to cancel the old DD for the old contract which I paid off?

Soph3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dat usage in Greece

Hi all, I am going to Greece (Crete) on 19th June 2022 and wanted to clarify whether I would be able to use my tariff as normal with no extra charges whilst abroad? Not sure if this would have changed following Brexit? Do I need to let O2 know when I...

Natasha21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping old number

I want to keep my old number from my old ee SIM card to my new o2 pay monthly sim

Resolved! Failed business policy/credit check? £6 additional - BONKERS

Had family sharer plan with EE (good days).So thought would move to get the VM/O2 volt deal (double BB and data).Get told have to do 4 seperate registrations. Worked for 2 (Mrs and Mine), failed on son (not 18), tried adding to mine and got same fail...

Vqmpire by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi, Hope you're well? I just wanted to find out why my bill is too high? And is there someway I can cut my bill down please? It's way too high for me.

PAYG 100GB => 200GB but only showing 100GB in MyO2

My number is [Removed] - I got SIM from O2 website and topped up £30 expecting 200GB but only got 100GB. In fact 102400.0MB to be precise. I tried FREE10 to 21500 and also REWARD to 50202 (and registering). Help?