Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Virgin phone but O2 sim confusion

Hi guys, I’m a bit confused as to where I stand with my pay monthly contract. about 6 months ago I did the usual contract renewal haggle with virgin for my services which included unlimited everything on phone TV and broadband. They sold me on the fa...

Andystar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free air time not aplied

On second month of new contract with free 6 months airtime, and o2 is charging full airtime?

Sez250615 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £25 credit

I had a credit applied to my account but it hasn’t come off this months bill like it should of ?

Resolved! big bundle data rollover

When my big bundle renewed I didn’t receive my unused data rollover what can I do about this? T I A

Resolved! Possibility of early upgrade

Has anyone successfully managed to upgrade early without paying the device amount? My phone is broken and has been rendered basically unusable, I have £142 left to pay on my device which will be paid off in November. Will I understand this is a term ...

Amyloutea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extras

Hi so feeling a bit miffed. I received a text from 02 about getting up to 6 months free of extras. Could choose Apple Music, audible, cafeyn, McAfee. Just needed to text to 21500 with my choice. Well it turns out I’m supposed to receive a link. Nothi...

Hi5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Screen broke

I have recently got a new contract with 02 can I get a my screen fixed with them

Louise19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replace existing O2 number with existing other number

Hi,I have a sim and number with Giffgaff. I also have a sim and number with O2, on a monthly plan that includes a device plan. I would like to use just O2 going forward, but I want to keep my Giffgaff number and get rid of my O2 number. Am I able to ...