Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim and phone

Hi my name is Helena can i please get a call on xxxxxxxxxx regarding my sim and phone [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

1m by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swap the sim and keep the number

Hi, I have just received a new sim with a new number. However I would like to keep my current number, what should I do? I have already active the new SIM card.

Keep getting message send failure/not delivered

This started the other day one my iPhone SE 2021 and I didn’t change any settings beforehand. When I try send a txt message not iMessage it keeps saying “message sent failure/not delivered”. But the person I txt says they received the message I sent ...

Connolord by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone been cut off

My bills only a few days over and will be getting paid next week , I need my phone for maps for work , tried to chat to 02 but said there currently very busy does anyone have the number please

Resolved! Awaiting update and delivery

Hi, I have received an email last Tuesday stating that my order has been received and I’m all set, however I’m still waiting other emails regarding the progress and delivery of my sim. Also when I log into my account it states that I have no products...

Jess13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost simcard

I have lost the phone i use with the pay monthly sim card in it and i need to order a new one but when i log into my o2 its sending a text to my phone wich i dont have

Resolved! Giving notice

I spent 40 mins on hold on 202 yesterday trying to give 30 days notice on ending my Sim only deal. The chatbot was too busy so I rang them but had to hang up in the end. I've been with O2 for 4 years but need a new handset and have found a better dea...

KG1199 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Awful 4G Speeds

Hi all,I am in the process of moving to 3 due to awful 4G speeds on O2 in my area. My concern is that I could potentially incur an early termination fee of nearly £300, but I can't justify paying that because frequently I couldn't use the 4G service ...

Grimers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariffs

Im currently on a 3GB tariff but using a lot more data this month. If I go up to 5GB tariff for this month can I go back to the 3GB tariff next month as normal