Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

SMS tesxt messages not working

I have recently joined O2 from EE and have transfered my EE phone number to O2. since the transfer I have not been able to receive messages other than O2 test messages and when I send a message the recipient gets the message but from the old O2 phone...

davidt99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact

How do you talk to person. Contact number just ends with goodbye

Rayholt48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy watch 4g, how does that work?

HI, i have a paym account, if i buy a 4g galaxy watch, do i need a new account/esim? i dont understand how it works?Regards Martin

Bashy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how do%20i%20buy%20insurance

how do i buy insurance for my phone is has been two weeks since i have bought the phone and i would like to buy insurance

sahana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone

My phone is broken and it doesn’t charge but I can’t afford to upgrade

Morris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime sim

Mobile broadband xxxxxxxxxxxx. I need to cancel this as I no longer have the device [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Alister1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Personal hotspot

Hi, If I set up a personal hotspot on my iphone and connect my MacBook Pro will I use my data allowance or will I pay for any data usage as extra on my monthly billThanks for any adviceCurly

curlyboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling stopped working Galaxy S20

Hello, After a recent software update earlier in December on my new (2mnths) old Galaxy S20, the WiFi calling has disappeared. This is quite noticeable as there is NO mobile service where I live and it worked perfectly before with the symbol visible....

6thSense by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch

Can I change which number the apple watch is synchronised to?

Andreww by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number transfer

Hello can someone please tell me how long it takes to transfer my number across to my new phone.

Mark1977 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos