Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Payment

I have paid my bill but my phone still not working 

Kb4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't receive Amazon OTP

I'm trying to sign into my Amazon account but for some reason I'm not receiving any OTP texts from them. I'm receiving them from my bank, PayPal, authenticator apps etc just not from Amazon. Can anyone help with this?

Resolved! Roaming in USA

Hello I’ve just arrived in USA and it’s saying I have to pay £6 a day when i always pay extra for roaming in 75 countries at no extra cost including USA

Resolved! data usage

At 12:12 today I received a text message telling me I had used 80% of my data allowanceand that I would be told when I had used it all. This was followed immediately by another text telling me that I had used 100%.It too 22 days to use 80% and no tim...

patrick45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to cancel Disney free trial

We signed up for the Disney free trial, I have never been able to access it, I have been trying to cancell it before any payments come out but it is not showing on the account. Impossible to find anything out on the website or the app. Impossible to ...

Sam661 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! top up

I have enough in my account to cover my top up so will 02 take my top up automatically from this?

julie18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New O2 SIM in dual SIM phone

Hi. Just waiting for an O2 SIM to arrive and have provided PAC from existing provider. When the O2 SIM comes can I put it in the spare slot on my phone and use existing SIM until number swapped or do I have to only have old SIM inserted until the lin...

Spionfox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos