Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No service

I decided to upgrade my mobile and my O2 account.Today I received a text message from O2 thanking for my upgrade at 18:22.on myO2 all the upgrades are showing and the same number is there.Since I received that message that I don’t have service on my ...

Larc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being chased for overdue bill I don't owe

29/04/22 had my 14 day cooling off period extended because of unresolved network issues in my area so I could exit a 18 month contract without penalty.17/05/22 I receive 02 bill for £160.62, use twitter after being unable to get through on phone and ...

Zaldan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel stac code

hi i like cancel my stac code and have pac code instead thanks 

Hailey17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone number disconnected

I have received an email saying that the payment in my account is now overdue and they will have to cancel my number if I don’t pay right now, and I only saw it after few days. However, right now I am out of the UK so I will not be able to go to the ...

Dhoha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I cancel my contract due to poor network?

I recently got an O2 SIM as part of a contract with Virgin Media for broadband & TV. I've had it a couple of months now, I was hoping it was teething troubles but the reception at home is terrible, practically unusable for voice calls. Before that I ...

Columbo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early upgrade

How long will I have to wait before I can upgrade on the sim only early upgrade deal

Cal3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! international numbers

Recently had a text saying I have made my first call to an international number and this is not included in my tariff but I have not made an international number call at any point should I be worried.

Direct debit

Hi, I have a data sim and monthly sim with 02 but the direct debit keeps going out on the 16th and I get paid on the 20th. Now my phones been blocked and I have no way of using my phone til the 20th when I get paid. Please can you change the direct d...

Lwhite by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First monthly payment

Hey! So I’m thinking of getting a new phone however I just want to ask do you need to pay the first monthly bill straight away? Or the month after you first get the phone? thank you in advance

Mr_joshua by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my plan and continue to pay my device

Need help I want to cancel my sim plan had for 2 years now but my contract states to do this I would need to pay off the remainder of my device which is 11 months , with cost living rising I can't afford both so want to some how cancel my sim but con...