Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! cancel

can i cancel my sim please

brooklyn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

I have recently cancelled two direct debits with my bank as they were set up by O2 without my consent. I already had an existing direct debit and it is still in place and working fine.O2 have now contacted me, advising me to reinstate my direct debit...

BeckyB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with new order.

Hello. I'm anew O2 customer and I ordered my pay monthly phone on friday but have heard nothing about it since. I assume I failed the credit check but how do I know? The payment is still pending in my account but my o2 account says I have no orders. ...

Resolved! Swap numbers

I have my PAC number from my previous provider and I want to swap my number to O2. Do you know the process I need to follow?

Vvoum by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text from 02

stop texts from 02

Petatron by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim swop.

Hi. Will my sim card in my galaxy s10 plus go in my new galaxy s22 or will i need a new sim.

Resolved! Receiving SMS and calls abroad

Hello, I’m going abroad on the 9th of May for 2 weeks to the Philippines, I am aware if I want to SEND SMS and calls abroad — I need O2 travel — if it’s outside of the O2 Europe Zone/EU. But my question 1) is do I need O2 travel to RECIEVE texts and ...

mjay2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud and customer service

I’m really struggling with my account it has been with fraud for over 10 days no one’s contacted me, I’ve chased the fraud team through email no reply. Couldn’t cancel my account through customer service as it’s with the fraud team and they’ve now de...

JemP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud On New account

Hi allWondering if someone can help me with this. I ordered a new phone and pay monthly plan last Thursday, all was accepted and O2 sent me all the documentation and tracking link. On friday I try and log into my account and it won't let me in, when ...

skc2003 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 03333216022 02?

Is this a scam number? Says online it could be but they upgraded my phone and its qll on my account

Chloe37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos