Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 03333216022 02?

Is this a scam number? Says online it could be but they upgraded my phone and its qll on my account

Chloe37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SCAM CALLS PROMISING REDUCTION ON BILLS

I have received a call from a billing department ran by Samual manager of billing based in south dartford/ dartford branch.Promising Reduced payment and apple ear pods, for free.They even offered me a recycle program so I can have a new hand set.I on...

e0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port number away from o2

Afternoon. Looking at moving away from O2, signal quality has become very poor (call drops upto 5 times when calling my gf on way home from work, Vodafone is fine) It's currently 250 to pay up to allow me to upgrade, if I pay that up and request my P...

PeyLawro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! chraged for premium number

my latest bill shows premium call made 26th October to 08445766841 which is located in Hanoi Vietnam.I have no reason to call Vietnam, and i did not make the call.

Resolved! Back order

Ordered 2 s8 ultra yesterday one was accepted and said delivery within 7 days other says need to do final checks will know within 48hrs. Then get email stating the first order they have no stock! Why let u order when no stock. Anyone else had this an...

Tc4310 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S22 ultra phone charger

I’ve just got my newest phone s22 ultra , where’s the charger ?!?

Hi55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Number on Tablet

I have a contract sim and device and today I have just purchased a Samsung A8 Tablet, Do you know why they have provided me a new number for the tablet instead of keeping the one that's connected to my mobile phone? with the tablet I'll get 100 text ...

Resolved! Number porting

Hi, I've recently moved over to 02 from 3, shared my PAC code and have received and started to use my new SIM. I'd like to know when my number will be ported because I use my phone for work and I'm currently missing calls. Tried to use the chat funct...

Jessiek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting issues (incomplete porting - not finished)

Hi everyone, Any advice how to fix the porting issues? My iMessage cannot be activated, also certain SMS I cannot receive (from Banks, work, Microsoft). It have swapped new sim in o2 shop, but that did not help. I do have o2 signal and internet conne...

Darko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Residency Requirement

I am an immigrant working in UK under a Tier 2 Work Visa. I arrived in UK on December 2021. Would I be able to get a Pay monthly phone contract?

Frooty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos