Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 300 gift card

Hi, I apologise if this had already been covered. Once the gift card has been redeemed within the 14 day since purchase. Am I correct in reading, it cannot actually be used for a further 90 days?????? So once redeemed I’ve gotta wait 90 days before i...

Libcrocx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stayin abroad for months

Hi, I am abroad for several months and wonder what is the cheapest option for me in terms of my O2 bill without losing access to my bank account through my O2 number? ThanksAngelos

angelosk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can’t receive MMS/ pictures sent in text

I recieve photos sent over iMessage but I can’t recieve any photos sent to me by text, I just get a link everytime that I have to click and enter a code and stuff to see the photo.I definitely have data enabled and I’ve checked that my MMS is on in m...

kels by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost my mobile

Son lost his mobile and is it possible to cancel the data but continue paying the device

Waqa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outcall

How to check outcall on your bill

2faisal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data plan

want to reduce my data plan I never ever use it 

Resolved! new contract with o2 via 3rd party

i have a o2 sim thats out of contract can i get a deal(with o2) from a 3rd party (cheaper) and port the numberi have with the current sim so its a port from 02 to o2

Resolved! Travelling to Bermuda

I am travelling to Bermuda for 2 weeks on Thursday 11/8/22, is there anything I need to change with my plan for this trip

Dawn10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going qboard

I go aboard to Ibiza on the 21st of this month , will I get charged for taking my phone to another country aboard?

Melanie-d by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos