Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Travel to EU

I have SIM only pay monthly deal.Every time I’ve travelled to EU in last 2 years my roaming seems limited to calls and texts and not data. I can’t even use my map in my device without linking to wifi either in a cafe or hotel.What am I doing wrong?!

Annie13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer from Lebara to O2 - PAC provided

Hi I am transferring from Lebara (Vodafone) to O2. I have received my O2 SIM card & have provided on Monday afternoon the PAC code to allow my old number to come across. I am still waiting for my old SIM to be deactivated so that I can transfer my ne...

Order esim

Hi all, It's not convenient for me to drop into a local O2 store to order an esim so I'm trying to do so online. However, I am going round in circles and unable to navigate the O2 web site to where I need to be. Also I called 202 this morning and the...

Pedro1968 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting Problem - Please help!

My number (of 25yrs) was due to be ported in yesterday from EE but seems to have gone very wrong indeed. The PAC has clearly been actioned as my EE SIM is now dead. If I call my number I get "the number you called is not recognised" and the O2 SIM st...

IainMD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Time scale for number trasfer

changed from virgin to o2 and received my new sim today . now the sim is in my mobile how long does it take for my old number to transfer over , I filled in my pac code when ordering the sim 3 days ago is there something else i need to do.

mick63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overcharge

Why have I been charged for minutes when I have unlimited minutes 

Jlb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment date

Can you please help me with changing my payment date

kev8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered sim card

Hi can anyone help me? I've ordered a pay monthly simcard I got an email to say your full steam ahead. Does that mean my simcard is on the way or what. I don't understand and I can't find the link to message o2 via WhatsApp. Courtney

Resolved! Wife phone number

My phone contract ended so i cancelled my direct debits forgetting my wife's number was on the same bill.i need to sort this out please can you help

Jayne55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos