Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi why is my bill so high wen I have finished paying for my device, I only need a sim only now been quoted £15 from other companies

Adam321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit to account

A advisor said they were putting £20 credit onto my account and it would show under recent charges Ive looked and cannot see it, am i looking in the right place or??

Resolved! How to get a pac number

I am currently a customer, want to keep my number and change network providers. I keep messaging you and you never reply and the numbers I call aren’t recognised

Jade-25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iMessage and FaceTime not working

Hello,I have just ported my number over from Virgin to O2 and ever since that took place I cannot activate Facetime or iMessage on my iphone13.I have carried out the following:1) Switched off and on2) reset all network settings3) Restored phone compl...

Dave24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! teachers discount

Quite simple, but no idea where to find and how to apply for teachers discount. Also, i did not know this was even available, as an old and loyal customer is there anyway of backdating my current contract, or finding some agreeable offer to compensat...

Resolved! Phone number

Hi I have just currently ordered and signed up to a sun only contract with you and I would like to keep the 02 number I already have from my pay as you go can I do that as I now just want the month contract now thanks

Kate_p by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract terminated in error

Instead of migrating my old number, o2 terminated my contract by mistake and took 780£ out of my account. I’ve stopped the payment and they’ve admitted the error, but absolutely no one at o2 seems to know what to do. I was on the phone for over an ho...

Lee29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos