Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! One plus phone

Hi does O2 mot stock the One plus phones? It's on the website but then says it's out of stock but been saying that for months. Thank you.

Jo125 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

I have 2 contracts 1 phone and contract for sonAnd my own sim only contract. I am looking for advice on cancelling the contract for the phone and contract I pay for son or how to change it over to him. I realise if I cancel it I will still have to pa...

BA59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone repair

i posted my phone for repair am looking for an update as i dont have a phone i cant phone customer services

Resolved! Upgrade monthly rolling Airtime plan

All the device plans come with monthly rolling airtime plans.Will it be possible to upgrade or change tariff of the Airtime plan before I pay off the device?Wondering since it’s a monthly rolling plan and doesn’t seem to have minimum term.

DJ5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin messed up account details

Hi, I've recently taken out a new Virgin media bundle which came with an O2 SIM. VM completely messed up all my account details, name, email, and now that my number has been transferred, I cannot get in to anything. Please help, customer services hav...

SamFoord by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t change tariff

My O2 or on the website won’t let me change tariff. For some reason my data has been drained! So I need more

Kelka89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract and discount

Hi, I am wondering if anybody can help me on here. I have recently renewed my contract this morning from Iphone 12 pro max to iphone 14 plus. I am entitled to NHS discount due to being in the medical profession. I have sent my work email through whic...

abbier by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data has ran out

How can I top up my pay monthly data which has now run out. Need mobile data for on the go...

Nixomania by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation of 12-month contract

My 12-month contract ends on February 2023. Where and when do I send my cancellation notice? Thank you. Don

Don501 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos