Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 in Qatar

I am going to the world cup (lucky me)...my iphone has to be permanently switched on for Covid tracing. My tariff in the UK is Pay monthly, unlimited minutes, 6gb data, unlimited messages I cant find how I am covered Can anyone please help

Keredewor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 switch up/Gifts

Good evening, I was wondering what happens if you want to use O2 switch up but took out a contract which included a free gift. I took out a Google 6 Pro which came with a gift card but I swear to god, the battery life is getting worse and I am fed up...

Resolved! Number does not exist

It seems that whilst my number apparently ported from vodaphone 2 days ago. Randomly my children (on sky) and my landline cannot call me the message is that my number does not exist. However my husband (o2), daughters friend (tesco) and my hospital c...

Troood by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Contract bill

Seeing as i receive my money every 27th of the month, & my payment date is on the 18th of every month, is there any way to change my payment date to a later day in the month?

Jack338 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Redeem

I received an email and text message stating I can claim £100 digital prepaid Mastercard. I took out a new contract 2 weeks ago, I went sim only as my current phone is still in great condition. Is this legit?

IrishBean by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM active but unusable

Hello I recently lost my mobile and I requested a block on my SIM. I subsequently retrieved my mobile and have been trying to get my number back online ever since. Following 2 SIM swap attempts for my phone I have been left 9 days with no service. Af...

CAL84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud - O2 have ruined my credit score

Around Januanuary this year I started receiving letters from O2 indicating that I've missed my payments. I checked my direct debits to O2 which showed I didn't miss any payments. The letters continued coming to my address and this time I was being th...

JustB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming in Northern Cyprus

Does anyone know what the charges are? I gather it is is not counted as Turkey or Cyprus and I can’t see a separate entry for it.

Resolved! Iphone 14 pro max

Still waiting for my iphone 14 pro max purple 128gb at time of order wait was three weeks ive now waited 4 weeks… contacted o2 for update and get the same auto response every time. Currently wait is up to four weeks which should surely mean i should ...