Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No one is available

No one is available even though it’s says I can leave a message like a WhatsApp message. Seems like I have to get through to an agent to leave a message then wait for hours.

Resolved! Havent received any emails regarding new contract

I placed a new order for a contract phone at around 2 or 3 am last night, on the last page it said thanks it's great to have you on board, your order is now being processed and will be with you soon. - in the past I've been credit checked before and ...

Keith65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 overcharging me

who can I speak to about O2 consistently (despite having contacted them numerous times over the summer and having refunds) overcharging me?

TrayB123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim non existent

Hey everyone So I'm trying to upgrade and obv I need to confirm it's me through my existing phone numberThe down side is I had my screen replaced on my tablet a while back and forgot to take my sim out and they never returned it to me This wasn't an ...

Kira-2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not received a sim card

i have been billed over £400 for a sim card that I have not received. This SIM card was added to our virgin media account but no SIM card has arrived. I can’t even get in contact with o2. What do I do?

Single invoice for each number

Hi, I have 1 account with 3 phones, Husbands, Daughters and my own. My bill comes accumulated with all 3 numbers as a total invoice. My husband uses his phone for business and can claim this back as an expense. What I am wanting is an invoice for my ...

Kazza_1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment options

Is there an option to pay my monthly bill via a bank transfer? The only options I can see when I log in to the ‘my o2 area’ are a credit card or debit card payment Thanks in advance

Resolved! Prepaid Mastercard

Evening all any ideas on how long it takes Blackhawk to get missing email/text prepaid Mastercard invites sent?I took out a qualifying handset on October 8th and I’m still waiting, I have chased o2 since the 18th October and black hawk since the 24th...

Resolved! Switched to O2 provided them with PAC but what next

When I set up my O2 SIMO contract yesterday I entered my PAC given to me by Sky Mobile today I got my new O2 sim and used it to replace my Sky sim the phone is working and I can make calls etc but what happens regarding keeping my old number does it ...

smush by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer my number

I've just got a sim only deal with O2 through virgin. I currently have a pay monthly contract with Vodafone and want to transfer my number to the O2 SIM. Do I need to do this straight away or can I wait untily contract with Vodafone ends in 2 months ...

Donna28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos