Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How to apply O2 discount code

I've just renewed my contract and have a discount code but I am struggling on how to apply it to my account. The step by step guide doesn't help. What do I need to do?

Buck1981 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Step by step guide

Looking to - (1) Swop my O2 sim to another phone, changing the telephone number to the number that previously was on the destination phone (closing down a PAYG Smarty contract in the process on that phone). I am on a contract with O2 that has penalti...

Muirwoman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tarriff change

if I change my tarriff (more data) will I lose my switch up bolt on and 25% open discount?

DaveyT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Service and payments

My bill for this month has been paid with screen shots as proof. However my calls texts and service has been shut off aswell as my access to my02

DEREK51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Late payment

Hi, I’m late on my monthly payment as I get paid every 4 weeks and every month o2 try’s to take the payment out the week before I next get paid so I usually have insufficient funds in my account. I’ve tried to contact o2 to let them know why I’m late...

Resolved! Spend cap query

I have a £5 spend cap with o2 to stop me going over my allowance. I have looked into my o2 account and this says it’s still active. I have just received a text from O2 saying I have hit my £51.50/50mb allowance. If there’s a £5 spend cap in place why...

KLouise by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 switch up

Hello, I have o2 switch up on my account and I just wondered If I would be credit checked for switching? Thankyou

Resolved! Wtf is going on?

i was a happy member of o2 , until a few days ago i had a few devices on loan, i asked the staff due to the cost of living can i cut off my sim cards and just pay my device plan as my airtime ran up a bill of 2 month, i was told by the staff" you wil...

Alexd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port and no signal

Hi everyone, I ported from Vodafone yesterday at around 1100. I saw my number go on the SIM details and it's on the app as my number but about half an hour later I lost all signal. Waited until 1800 and rang customer services but told to wait 24hrs. ...

Ozman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked

Trying to ring to o2 to speak about my blocked phone, can’t ring out 202 or any other numbers, need help please!