Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail '901' not working?

Any thoughts on this? I ring 901, it beeps and hangs up? I recently moved from a Galaxy S2 to a new mini-SIM on a Nexus 4. It says I have a voicemail yet I can't ring it?

aca95pks by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone contract

Hi, I had a phone contract with you but I was behind on my payments so my contract has been cancelled I am wondering what has happened to my bill? If I still need to pay it or not, and If so is it possible to pay it back monthly please

Lucia97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

The worst internet connection ever!

I have now had the most inconsistent 3G/4g connectivity for months, despite endless conversations with o2, visits to the store, sim swaps, full phone reset and even a phone swap by Apple! I still have no consistency to my internet! After me going thr...

Jemima29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Can you take out a phone in contract but the handset only? 

amandatt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone is cut off

How do I call 02 to talk about my bill when my phn is cut off

Greg2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

So normally before your contract is due up O2 allow you to upgrade without needing to pay off the outstanding balance. My boyfriend was able to do it in 2020 where they paid off a lot of his phone and allowed an upgrade. I’ve been keeping an eye on m...

NX23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billed before SIM arrives

Hi, I am a new customer, having signed up to VOLT on Virgin media.Just been billed a full month, the day after my order, SIM hasn't even arrived yet, can't get any help on the website, as the number is of the SIM which hasn't come yet. I will be usin...

SteveK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 14 pro max

Do we have any update of when we should receive our iPhone 14 pro max? Ordered at the beginning of this month.

Resolved! What's going on

Had contract with o2, Coverage was bad so in second day of contract i called O2 and got cancelled my contract, but why i'm getting bill for 152 pounds now ? Just got email 152.81 and it's gonna be taken out in 14 days

amilolv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

cannot use premium mms

I cannot usee premium MMS, I used to be able to until I changed my tariff and despite even fully resetting my phone and all permissions it will not send premium mms, I have no spend cap I have no parental controls def well over 21 with 42 yrs experie...

SC959 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos