Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Contact o2

Why can you never get in touch with o2

Shunt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No wifi on the London Underground Tube following switch to eSim

I recently joined O2, everything was working fine, I automatically connected to the O2 wifi hotspots and O2 Wifi Extra on the London Underground, then I done a sim swap and basically moved from a physical sim to an eSim. Once my services returned, I ...

rsg444 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi London Tube

Why isn’t working? A lot of problem with WiFi extra.

Qba by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap

I sent a text to activate my old sim, o2 confirmed the new sim will be active ‘soon’ but that was 7 hours ago!! My old sim stopped working immediately and the new sim still isn’t working??ive been turning the phone on and off with no joy. Is this nor...

Abi_bach1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ask for a bull on an account I don’t have

I posted here a while ago and thanks to some helpful comments I managed to cancel my daughters phone contract despite not being able to access her phone (first part 02s fault second part not O2s fault). Thanks all. I paid up the remaining part of the...

Tinjohn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock my phone

I have a old phone that I need to unlock, my phone number was 07711017331 and it was the 4s iPhone

Guilford by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! You're out of your minimum contract term for your Airtime Plan.

HiThanks in advance I received this today and check the system. It said my minimum contract terms ended October 2019! This is the first time I have had one of these.Can anybody help? I pay for three phones and all have had the same message. I didn't ...

Omid2012 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaints

I have tried and failed on many occations to contact the resolution expert via email. It is now a complaint as the last conatcted has cut me off and not replied to my email. I am trying to help my mum resolve a bill refund on her granddaughters airti...

Resolved! Old Bill Jan 20

I left 02 in Jan but for my accounts i need a copy of my Jan bill.Have tried my 02 but this no longer works as i no longer have a contact.What do i do, ive tried calling but couldnt get through to anyone.

Resolved! Spam / Fraudulent text

Hi there Has any one had a text claiming to be 02 from 07956251063? can anyone verify the number ?? Obv i havent clicked the link. Just thought id check it out. Thanks

ESJNE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos