Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Banging my head against a brick wall, please help for the headache that is O2 Customer Service

HI, So I have had a totally disastrous time of it with this entire upgrade, from the Salisbury store being unreal to this new issue. I am paying for a data plan on my new Apple Watch Ultra, however do not have the data! I upgraded my watch and phone ...

Nessie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deals

I was offered 20gb for £8 on additional sim for 12 months. I started the application but didn’t complete and now it had gone

Resolved! Phone cuts out at exactly 14.28 mins every single time

Phone cuts out at exactly 14.28 mins every single time. I have a Galaxy S21 Ultra. I will nit reset my connection settings again and start from scratch. This started in the last few weeks. Please help.

Zenith1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I use my O2 iPhone in different country

Morning everyoneI have question if somebody can help me, I am planning to get a new phone on monthly contract, but I wanna send the phone to my son in Poland, my question is can My son use that phone in Poland with a Polish network? Or my phone will ...

Fred66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terms of tariff/contract

Hi, Could someone direct me where to see how long is left on my contract. I've had a look and search through MyO2 but cannot seem to see anything. Thanks Matt

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

Hi, i have always been an existing customer with o2 and decided to change my contract. I am on a 12 month sim only contract. I was asked if i wanted to change my number but i said no as i wanted to keep my existing o2 number. I've received a new sim ...

Dreamyrnb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When does new SIM only show in my account?

I ordered a new SIM only for my daughter yesterday. I have had the email confirming the order, but when I go into my account, which I set up as part of the process, it says I have no order associated with my account. Is this just a timing issue becau...

Tortelier by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 14 Pro Max pre order

Has anyone who pre ordered the pro max max in purple on the 10th or after received it yet or have any clue when we will? Thanks.

DComstive by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

Had a letter from 02 today about my bill. So I did a early upgrade last Friday n paid the old handset off how and who do I speak to about how to stop paying for the data and minutes of my last handset thank you

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos