Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Ordered SIM Only Contract Online - over a week & still not received the SIM but contract started?

Ordered SIM Only Contract Online 21st Nov 29th Nov - postman has done his rounds and I've still not received the SIM but it looks like you've started the contract Is there any chance I can go to local O2 store and pick up the SIM myself? Don't recomm...

Dalito by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iMessage not working - Disappointing customer service

Trying to get iMessage to work but still no luck. Being palmed off by everyone @ O2 saying it’s an apple problem (it’s not as I have tried changing phones and the problem persists. Likewise ice tried a different sim on o2 on this phone and it works! ...

HA110 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re my contract

Hii am not a businessman and i been scam by a company witch name BMD AND I CAN NOT Effort my monthly billing and i would like to down grade my package from existing one what can o2 do fir me ?

Wrafat12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone upgrade

Hello - I’ve seen a good deal on Uswitch for a phone that comes with an o2 bundle, I’ve been declined this by o2 and I’m not sure why as I’ve been with them for 8 years and always payed more for my phone bill than what this bundle costs so it just do...

Jessicala by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activation Error for Amazon music extra

I am trying to activate my extra and have opted for 3 months Amazon music as I’m already a user. Whenever I try to activate it, it just says activation error, I’m running out of time to choose and don’t want to lose out. Any ideas please?

Beccakav1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I claim my free Samsung A6 Lite and Samsung Note Pack?

Hi all. I've just ordered a Z-Fold 4. I paid off my old phone, as I wanted to get the free A6 Lite. I've just received the phone, but no tablet or Note Pack. My understanding is that I have to order them through redemption somehow, but I can't find a...

CodeSeven by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage

More info (Highlight to read) I have 10gb of data a month.6pm yesterday I get a text saying I have used 80%, check my o2 account online and see I have 2gb remaining. Tried to watch a video on my break and then at 9pm received a text saying I used all...

Alex424 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent Help Needed Please

I've just discovered o2 have placed a default on my account for £13 in July. The contract was cancelled within 14 day cooling off period last May (i have email conformation). Since then, I have never received any bills by either post, email or text. ...

Craigyboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security question

Trying to change password cant remember security question

Rizzle9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos