Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim card order

I ordered a sim card on the 14 Nov and it has still not arrived, I think I have waited long enough so that the postal strikes shouldn't be an excuse

Howie6012 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract inaccurate

Hello there I've just signed up for a pay monthly sim-only deal which gives me free roaming in Europe + in 75 other countries. But when I was sent my written contract it only says I have free roaming in Europe. I have been unable to speak to anyone t...

liamalane by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no signal at all at my location

Hi, I wonder if someone can help me?I joined O2 a couple of months ago when I moved to a new home and bundled with virgin for broadband. I have zero cellular service! The only time I have service is if I go 100m in any direction away from the home, a...

SamFoord1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do O2 send the free Samsung tablet separately, or do I have to redeem through Samsung?

Hi all. I thought I had solved this by finding the redemption URL at samsung.com, but now I'm confused again, so clarification on the process would be really helpful (seeing as O2 doesn't bother to explain it). I ordered the Z-Fold 4 (with the free G...

CodeSeven by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online Payments

Unable to pay account online or via app?Tried couple of cards... still not accepting payment? Checked card details etc.... the problem is your end! Please sort asap and notify me when done!Thank you.

Stevecrai by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Another Roaming question outside EU (Hong Kong)

Hi - having just arrived back from HK - i noticed £45 additional charges on my account at £5 p/d for o2 travel I had turned off roaming on my Pixel 5 before I left the country.I usually use another phone with a local sim card and use this as a hotpot...

DM118 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered SIM Only Contract Online - over a week & still not received the SIM but contract started?

Ordered SIM Only Contract Online 21st Nov 29th Nov - postman has done his rounds and I've still not received the SIM but it looks like you've started the contract Is there any chance I can go to local O2 store and pick up the SIM myself? Don't recomm...

Dalito by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iMessage not working - Disappointing customer service

Trying to get iMessage to work but still no luck. Being palmed off by everyone @ O2 saying it’s an apple problem (it’s not as I have tried changing phones and the problem persists. Likewise ice tried a different sim on o2 on this phone and it works! ...

HA110 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re my contract

Hii am not a businessman and i been scam by a company witch name BMD AND I CAN NOT Effort my monthly billing and i would like to down grade my package from existing one what can o2 do fir me ?

Wrafat12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos