Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change of mind

How do I exit within the 14 day change of mind policy? I have been on the app several times and tried to connect to an advisor, but they are always too busy. I get referred back to the o2 help website but cannot action from there.Any help appreciated

AH78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unauthorised payment

I have cancelled Microsoft as they were adding their bill to my mobile, as I don’t need it anymore I went to Microsoft app cancelled my account, they are still taking out same amount each month for something I don’t have, I have gone back to Microsof...

Resolved! Fraud victim - O2 have not corrected my credit file

In November 2021 I was the victim of fraud on my O2 account. I reported it immediatly to O2. The fraudster managed to change my payment plan and also order a phone on my account. I was told that while the matter was being investigated my account woul...

Alex_S by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly extras

How do I find out what i am paying for every month in Monthly \Extras 

Philwak by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring number to o2 from 3

I gave my PAC number when ordering the o2 sim, but to know when number will transfer over.

Mal5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim never arrived - [Personal details removed]

Hi all, I ordered a SIM and it never arrived this is the order number [Personal details removed]. Can you please advise or where it is ? if not in sight can you send another one please?

Resolved! Mobile number on bill is incorrect

We used to pay Virgin direct but the new bill shows the incorrect mobile number and no mention of my wifes mobile, what do I do?

mitchymoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim not working

Hello I have done a sim swap and had it arranged for today. My number has been updated and has been changed to O2 but still not able to use the sim to call or receive calls. Any help please?

Jmcg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone contract repayment

Hi, I recently stopped paying my phone contract and have been cut off from all services for the last couple months. I am wondering if there is a way for me to start paying my contract again and have my prior services and phone number reinstated? Any ...

p-griffin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

Ive had no signal for 3 days now, ive swapped to a brand new sim, ive called customer service they tried to activate it but couldnt, ive restated and shut down my phone, ive tried to swap the connection provider, i have a samsung s21

Runty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos