Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit taken off despite being cancelled

Today i have found out that O2 has taken £10 from my account despite the fact that the direct debit was cancelled on 23rd December to avoid a double payment as i had already paid my bill manually using my debit card as i usually do. Is it possible fo...

Resolved! Home address internet and mobile signal

Hello for a long time I have been having trouble with my internet connection and mobile signal at my home address. It’s come to a point I have just had enough now, my friend has a different network provider and at my home he’s was fine. What can I do...

1126543 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DPD Lost phone now Nightmare dealing with o2.

Can i get some help please because i am at my wits end now dealing with o2 about a phone that was lost by DPD and i feel i am not getting any where and to be honest i feel i am being lied to by o2. it all started last Tuesday 22nd Nov when i did a up...

Jan2022 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number swap from previous network

Hi I’ve bunts switched to you and I’m carrying my old number over from my previous network . It’s been 3-4 days and my number hasn’t changed yet ?

Simonbol by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G calling vs VoLTE

I have a dual SIM phone with EE and O2. EE has "Network mode EE LTE/3G/2G" and "VOLTE calls EE Use LTE data networks for calls whenever possible." O2 has "Network mode 02 4G/3G/2G" and "4G calling 02 Enable enhanced communication using 4G data." What...

Resolved! Where is my deposit

Hello when I applied to get my iPhone 14 pro max I have been told that I have to pay £250 as deposit for 2 months only and you will keep hold on it for two months if I’m paying my monthly bill without delay you will pay me back this money now it’s be...

Resolved! PAC problem

Problem moving number to o2

Czaroo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill date

Can I change bill date. I lost my job a month ago. I have a new job now but don't get paid until 2 weeks time

Resolved! SIM not received

Hi I took out Virgin media with o2 sim on the Monday 5 th of December 2022 and didn’t receive the sim and the i contract 02 on the 14 th December 2022 still not received the sim I have been charged £15 on my dd account for a sim I have not received s...

Lfc1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos