Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 traveller

Hi I just arrived in Dubai and want to make sure my 02 traveller service is on

Arfan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock my phone

need to unlock iPhone and I can’t download app

Paddy7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multisave after three-month promotional discount ends

I'm looking at adding a SIM-only plan to my account, the one I want has three months at half price. The Multisave terms say:"Standard tariffs, sharer plans, Pay As You Go sims or O2 Refresh tariffs and sim only tariffs that already have a discount ap...

benlye by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New customer left waiting?

So I took out a contract on Wednesdays, it’s now Friday evening, o2 were very quick to take my money but now haven’t heard a thing. Is this normal? iv left my previous provider after 10 years after hearing great things but now I’m getting a bit conce...

Kirbside by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tethering

How much can I tether on my price plan 

buddy60 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited data

The live chat is absolutely useless and won’t give me the information I need so hoping someone here can help. I’m thinking of upping my tarrif to unlimited data as I’m having issues with OpenReach connecting my property for broadband. I would need th...

Gracee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up refund

I don’t have a wifi in my house so I use data network all the time. The data doesn’t work even thi it says I have full 4G signal, the network is unstable all the time, I can’g make messenger calls, not even basic phone calls. I have topped up for nex...