Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Add on plan for Galaxy Watch

I have a plan for iPhone and Apple Watch. I decided to switch to a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with a Galaxy Watch instead. I put my som card in the Galaxy and all okay, however I can't set up a new plan for the watch. Cancelled the Apple watch plan thi...

Sarah54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over charged

Hi, I have checked my most recent bill and have been charged £20.92 rather than £11

Ava by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device plan larger payment

HelloI have a bit of extra money this month and would like to make an extra one off payment towards my device plan. I have looked on this forum and the advice is to go onto my o2 but when I try to make a larger payment it tells me to phone 202. I cal...

Griffy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim Card

I have recently applied to move from PAYG to pay monthly and have ordered a new SIM card. Over two weeks and I’m still waiting. Is this a normal time to wait? I note that the order has yet to be processed.

Earlofdon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges when outside UK

I have incurred excessive charges whilst outside the UK and Europe. My phone was on airplane mode and I used hotel Wi-fi. Is it possible to obtain more detail regarding these charges?

PML60 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G Speed 1200mbps

I have used O2, I’m on unlimited data plan and my postcode covers 5G network and thus I have taken the contact. When I do speed test then I get around 30mbps speed which I expect on 3G not on 5G with O2 I have another sim card from (Th***) network wh...

rky_com by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to purchase data plan for Apple Watch ultra

Hi, purchased an Apple Watch ultra from apple direct and have a 12 pro max. Ported my number from Tesco mobile to o2 in order to get a cellular contract for the watch. Number port went through fine last week, but when I try to enable data via the wat...

Buz52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to upgrade via Uswitch

I am trying to upgrade my phone via Uswitch as they offer better deals than o2.When I am transferred from Uswitch to o2 website, the numerous messages pop up telling me I am not able to upgrade because:- you can’t checkout just yet, you can try editi...

Resolved! SOLVED. Application under review

I'm changing over from EE to O2, I've ordered an iPhone 14 Pro Max, and I've selected a date and time for delivery (next day). Then after I had paid my upfront fee and chosen my delivery time slot, they said they were reviewing my application, which ...

Resolved! New User - or should I say new non-user!

Am I just unlucky or is O2 really this bad? I ordered a pay monthly sim on 18th December it didn’t arrive.managed to get through to someone on 23rd who ordered a replacement sim.what is the point of providing a tracking number that Royal Mail doesn’t...

Non-User by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos