Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change Upgrade Choice

Just wondering whether I can change the colour of the phone I selected for my upgrade. My order is currently awaiting stock, according to the order status, and they'll send it to me as soon as it arrives they say. If it's okay, can I stop by a store ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Number Transfer

I moved from EE to O2 a fortnight ago yet my old number has still not been carried over to my account. I was promised (on 23rd December) that this would take place on 29th December by 6:00pm. Still waiting. Really frustrating.

mhk58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

I want to cancel my SIM card, but keep the device 

Nicole19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal Issues

Has anybody had any dealings with o2 regarding signal issues. I can only receive a max of 2 bars and h+ (data). There are not any problems with the network, and I am paying for a plan that I can't use. Just wandered if anyone else has experienced thi...

TempoS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What happens when you reach the contract renewal date?

I currently am on a 12 month sim-only plan which renews in 2 days on 01/01/23. I have chosen to move network and I am currently waiting for the phone to arrive. Should I reach the renewal date, would my plan still be for another 12 months, or would i...

gmka97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number port incomplete

Hi! I submitted the online form to move my number over to o2 on Saturday. With the bank Holidays I expected some delay, so was no issue that it took until yesterday morning for my old Vodafone Sim to be deactived.My o2 sim appears to still be linked ...

Sh2022 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overdue bill payment

My bill is overdue it was meant to be payed on the 25/12/22 however I only get paid at the end of the month would I be able to pay it then?

N2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone still not arrived

Upgraded my phone on the 18th of December and made sure i picked a phone that was instock only for an hour later to be told its out of stock now and still on the 23rd I've had no update or information about when my phone will arrive I'm not happy as ...

St7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery not arrived

I upgraded my phone which was supposed to be delivered on 23rd December but I have still not received it however my bills and account have all been changed over already. When I look on my orders on o2 it says the order is completed, tried to contact ...

Kitsune by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can you cancel contract online

hi all i went for a 3month contract which i bought on the 23rd of october, it was just to tie me over why i waited for a new phone from work, they are going to give that to me in january. anyway to cancel online , i just have one payment on the devic...

robpeake by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos