Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! 5g sim

Hi just got 5g phone but only have a 4g sim how to I go about upgrading my sim on pay monthly can't seam to be able to talk to someone onlinethanks

Billyboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warning of bad connection

When I'm outside trying to log on to my websites I keep getting a warning of bad connection and a imitation of fake website ?

Resolved! Receiving a call abroad after the 63 day period

I've been living abroad for a few months now and I have kept my O2 SIM so that people can still contact me on my UK number. Someone wants to call me from the UK but my partner says I may be charged. Is this true? As I've had my phone on every day, I'...

Demeter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payments

So my payment is due on the 25th but I want to pay it today but it says payment made even though it hasn’t been.if I pay the amount will it be taken as a extra payment and it will still go out as a direct debit aswell?

Resolved! Upgrade

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can add what’s left of your bill onto a new upgrade?

Anna24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charges on my bill

Hi I have only one extra witch is £6 a month for Disney + but the extras are £9.85 why ?

Rosie8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International calls

Hi when I make a international call with all the correct codes when the call connects it ends . Why is this??. Thanks

Tezza001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos