Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Incorrect bill

I recently went to o2 shop for a number change and a cheaper deal and the lad in the shop helped me out and got everything sorted the next day o2 rang me they came forward with an even cheaper deal I stated that I was in the shop and already taken th...

Resolved! Applying unidays discount

How do I apply my unidays discount? I’ve ordered the phone and received it and the woman said she can’t apply it over the phone and I can do it when I receive the phone and sim.

Myles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DPD have lost my phone

Hi all, ordered new phone and was meant to be delivered on Friday. Driver got behind my house and took a photo of a bungalow and said he couldn’t make it and would be back Monday. however there’s been do delivery and no tracking updates since Friday ...

Resolved! Delivery

Hi everyone I ordered my daughter a tablet but have had no updates on delivery . How long did it take for everyone’s Devices to come?

012812x by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Costs of numbers starting 03 (0344 in particular)

Lots of helpdesks are now using 0344 numbers instead of 0844 - but what is the cost of these 0344 numbers TO ME. You don't list them anywhere and your chat lines are never available to ask anyone. As for your phone lines - forget that !!

Charles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extras

I can't seem to see my extras on my 02 app can someone help me please thank you it's not showing me them it's just showing me items I can get

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

How do i change my spend cap

Rosie10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer Number for Giff Gaff to O2

I am transfering my phone number from Giff Gaff to O2.I have no signal on my old Giff Gaff sim, therefore I believe this number is now 'dead' at Giff Gaff. I have recieved an email from O2 saying my number is the one I want not the number O2 gave me....