Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Ending contract payment

I’m moving to the USA and want to pay off the remainder of my contract.

Jreid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Mobile Number 07718837349

Hi Virgin offer a bundle package of Virgin broadband and O2 mobile which I think will start only when Virgin contract starts. But turns out I was debitted £25 on 30 Jan 2023. I want to cancel the package now and get refund. I even have not opened the...

a_n_g_r_y by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 bill paid but o2 saying its not

Ive paid my bill had conformation, took a screen shot of the green tick saying its paid and its showing in my bank as going to o2. I keep getting messages saying its overdue and I could get a overdue payment. Ive tried contacting them on the pp and b...

Neil85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged £230.92 after cancelling 2 Sim only contracts within 14 day cooling off period

I took out 2 sim only contracts with O2 on 29th December 2022 and then because the signal was abysmal at my home location I cancelled them within the cooling off period. I was then charged £11.30 x2 on 17th Jan. I then called and was advised a refund...

VinceB70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pre-ordered S23 Plus 512GB...

I pre-ordered the S23 Plus 512GB but noticed I had to give a upfront deposit of £225 which I did. I had an email with 'Thanks for your pre-order - it'll be full steam ahead for us as soon asit comes in.' Does this mean everything is done now and I ju...

Resolved! No email received about my new phone contract

I ordered a new phone and contract with you on Friday 03/02. As of yet, I haven’t received an email of confirmation from you. My order number is ms-322990967.

R1t by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! order being reviewed still after 4 days

i placed a ipad order on wednesday which is still being reviewed...i have recieved all legalagreements but no despatch email..also today my new device was added to the my o2 section of my account? but still under review. what does this mean?

leyley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

Phone has been lost this afternoon. This needs blocked immediately as it can't be found. I have tried getting help today speaking to an advisor. They weren't able to block the number as it was on a old system. The agent told me to do it online as the...