Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone offers

Sky have an offer for £20 a month iphone 13 for 24 months can you offer the same

Gaiger by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for a phone O2 have had back

Hi, I upgraded my phone on the 4 Jan, long story short they cut my SIM card off without sending out a new one…customer service was rubbish so cancelled the contract and returned the new phone. The phone was delivered by RM on the 16 Jan, I have phone...

SSmith57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund deposit

Hi there i tried to place order for a new phone however after you took £30 deposit it then said i needed to pay a further £400 due to my credit history so im not going to do that so i need my £30 deposit back thanks

Resolved! Faulty charging port

Hi guys,I have had my phone nearly two years its a "like new" S10 + ( I know need a new updated one) however six months into having It the charging port slowly started to become faulty I wasn't sure if I could get it fixed for free now its obviously ...

Resolved! Cancel payment

I accidentally paid 518 on 02 on Tuesday and it came out of my bank and I been trying to put it in my bank I wanted to cancel the 518 payment

Aimee_ph by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to you get to speak to someone at O2?

If you call you wait forever then they hang up. If you try the chat it is a machine who keeps suggesting you go to the contact us page. I cant get the help online. The local shop doesnt answer. How do you get to talk or email anyone in customer servi...

customer4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t receive calls or texts but can send texts & make calls

Hoping someone can help. Around mid January I noticed that I wasn’t getting calls or texts. I was with Three at this stage. After contacting their support I was told that it was an issue affecting a number of users but that they were unable to say wh...

alantonkin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dpd holding phone

Ordered new phone & saw next day delivery or collect at store. Chose next day delivery as was more convenient.Phone arrived with dpd at 7am Tuesday 6th December. Every day since I have had message saying "unexpected delay on your parcel, it is being ...

Jon_C by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos