Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Double billed & no way of contacting customer support

Can anyone advise please as it’s not possible to contact o2. No customer service email, can’t get through on the phone and online chat is basically not in use by them. Problem I need resolved/ an answer to is why i have (again) been double billed?I h...

L-B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

Hi i have lost my phone can you send me a sim replacement pls

Beena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Battery issue

Need to replace this phone as the battery keeps getting hot and going flat very quickly

Joemacky- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel in 14 days

Last week I went into O2 in Hampstead and changed my plan on my mobile .I was told there was a free tablet so I took it.Now I see that I have been sold it and signed up to another plan on number This was never my intention. I was tricked.I would like...

Gemm2k by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancelling my contract

I have a tariff-only contract that runs out in September, and which began in 2021, if I cancel this now, would I incur charges and/or have to pay the rest of the contract? Or would there be no charges/payments required since there are only 8 months l...

ollie9999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Took phone deposit but declined my request for a phone

I started the application for a new phone and they took all the details and I paid the deposit of 30 something pound and it’s been taken from my bank but after that it told me I wasn’t eligible for the phone, what do I do?

Courteney by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing direct debit account details

Hi, I'm trying to change the account that my O2 direct debit is taken from. I'm doing it on the app but when I input my new bank account details it says they're not valid. They are 100% valid and correct. Tried using O2 chat which is utterly abysmal ...

PeeTeeGee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Europe travel

Hi. I will be travelling to Andorra for a week and using my monthly contract phone. I won’t be using it a lot and I’ll mainly be using WiFi but as I’ll be skiing and my partner won’t there will be the occasional message between us to hook up and arra...

Chris53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I would like to buy an esim

I have tried to contact support to purchase an esim in addition to my o2 phone and nano sim , this is for another phone so I can get additional data and coverage , but it seems impossible to get o2 to send one out ?? They keep telling me they will se...

Dave_abz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos