Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Tethering

How much can I tether on my price plan 

buddy60 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited data

The live chat is absolutely useless and won’t give me the information I need so hoping someone here can help. I’m thinking of upping my tarrif to unlimited data as I’m having issues with OpenReach connecting my property for broadband. I would need th...

Gracee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up refund

I don’t have a wifi in my house so I use data network all the time. The data doesn’t work even thi it says I have full 4G signal, the network is unstable all the time, I can’g make messenger calls, not even basic phone calls. I have topped up for nex...

Resolved! Refund

I am currently on rolling monthly tariff with o2 because I haven't upgraded in a while or sorted a sim only deal. I have just upgraded with o2 but the phone/contract was purchased through a third party website. I will be keeping the same number. The ...

Kirsty882 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Seriously sick of O2 promotional phone calls or scams

Yesterday, I got a phone call from O2, the guy said that it was regarding the 30% discount off of my monthly bill for being a loyal customer. Usually I just don't want any of these because I am so sick of O2 promotional calls, the guy was insisting a...

Resolved! O2 Travel Inclusive Zone - Does it Include Japan?

Hello! I'm looking to renew my contract with O2 and some of the SIM only deals are tempting. I noticed that the 75GB January deal includes 'roam at no extra cost in 75 destinations worldwide, including EU, USA and Australia'. In a live chat with an O...

Resolved! SN4 Royal Wootton Bassett lost of service

Hi, for some time now the service has been appalling and it is due to O2 losing three masts in our area. EE etc don't have these issues. How can I cancel with no penalty?

Resolved! Deposit for upgrade

Hi guys. Just joined O2 I applied for a pay monthly phone but due to my credit score O2 wanted a £300 deposit. They gave me another option underneath of taking a SIM only refresh deal 12 month contract and after 6 months of paying bills on time I'd b...

Screenshot_20230119-113655.png