Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! sim only

what is the best 12 month sim deal available? Ive been offered 3GB unlimited txt and calls for £5 with another network

Karen30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel sim or change to pay as you go

Im currently travelling and want to cancel or pause my sim while I’m away for a year or so. whatever way is easier cancel or move to pay as you go. I’ve tried everything on the website.

Resolved! Bill

I have paid this months Bill twice . Also I want the 2nd phone number **personal details removed** on my account, I want it removed. Thank you Miss Jacqueline Cant

Resolved! Volt mega guide

Do you have to pay extra for. Volt?

Aggie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £150 recycle offer

I inadvertently threw out my voucher that came with my new phone for the additional £150 recycling, does anybody have a copy of theirs I can take a look at? I understand I will need my order number or reference number for it to be processed but didn'...

Mattb76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail from Austria

Anyone know how to access UK voicemail from Austria. Yes, I tried 901, +44901, 0044901, 1780. None connect, all get Austrian operator. CS useless of course.

Ash17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling part of my Monthly Direct debit

Can someone let me know how to Cancel part of my Monthly Direct debit as I only have one number under this monthly payment.

Fra by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos