Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My Direct Debit

You took a payment of £20 on the 3rd of May. I have cancelled this direct debit because when I signed up for pay monthly I insisted my direct debit comes out on the 12th of every month. I have had nothing but inconvenience since I signed up for this ...

Jayboo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 switch up plus plan.

Hi all, I took out an o2 switch up last September, but in march decided I’d try a small handset, so went back on and swapped to smaller phone, told them I wanted a o2 switch up plan,, he joked and said I’d see you in few months. I’ve gone in today, t...

AB_92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! migration over to 02

Hi Recently I have been migrated from Virgin Mobile to 02. With my Tarrif staying the same £8.21. however when I open my 02 app and look under tarrif it says £23.46 speaking with 02 yesterday it takes 48 hours for the migration to complete is this co...

Nicoll1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

messages on iphne stopped

not receiving messages on my iphone since one week; I am travelling so I initially changed settings so that mobile data was off but wifi was on: Normally, I expect to receive OTP and other messages: However; im not receiving any messages even when I ...

Resolved! Debt Relief Order

Hi - currently having a nightmare getting consistent advice from O2. If anyone can help, that would be really appreciated. I am now in a Debt Relief Order (DRO) and the handset loan has been included in the DRO. I am up to date with payments and have...

Resolved! Applied for contract

Hi I applied for a contract on the 28th may but still cannot log onto my o2 to check progress, also paid £30 upfront cost, and had all my legal documents but still have not heard anything

Resolved! End contract early without upgrade

Hi my daughter got a new phone about a year ago. I am still paying for her old monthly contact with O2. I am trying to cancel it now but it’s only giving me an upgrade option for £87.

Dani1975 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 HAS MADE AN ERROR ON MY CREDIT FILE

I used to have 3 lines under my account, including the number ending in 895 as well as an Apple Watch. In December 2022 I wanted to leave O2 due to the poor network coverage in my area and I called O2 to check whether that would have any impact on my...

Sibreen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hello me and my mum upgraded ours phones due for delivery today BUT DPD said 02 requested them back BUT 02 are saying there's nothing on the system to say they asked for them back? Happened to anyone else before?

Kittymill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos